SPRINKLER PULSATING IRO-33 P
• Medium flow agricultural impact sprinkler.
• ANTI-FROST protection cover.
• 3/4” male or female connection.
• Made of SPECIAL PLASTIC and stainless steel.
• High-resistance rotating joints.
• Nozzle angles of 25º and 30º.
• Special design for ANTI-FROST irrigation using
materials resistant to extreme conditions.
• Range distance: 10 - 13.50 m.
• Flow: 900 - 2920 l/h.
• Working pressure: 2.5 - 6.5 bar.
• Area: Full circle.
• Nozzles: Two nozzles: one main nozzle and a
secondary deflector nozzle or plug.
• Trajectory angles: 25º and 30º.
• Maximum stream height: 3.7 m.
• Rotation time: Depending on the pressure and the
nozzles, the rotation will be constant and continuous.
• Uniformity coefficient higher than 90% in areas of
17x17R, 18x18T and 19x17T.
• Horticultural plantations, cereals, tubers,
leguminous plants and fruit trees. Designed to work
in ANTI-FROST conditions.
• Height: 15 cm.
• Width: 17 cm.
• Weight: 190 g.
• Units per box: 50.
• Threads in BSP or NPT under demand.
• Models with short arm with male or female
• Brass or plastic nozzles, depending on the
customer's technical specifications.
• Secondary nozzle with deflector slot or plug.
• Assembled on a pressure regulator for selfcompensation
of pressure and flow.