SPRINKLER METALLIC ADJUSTABLE CIRCLE IRO-160 1 ¼''
• Part circle agricultural impact sprinkler, high flow.
• 1 1/4” male connection.
• Made of brass and stainless steel.
• High-resistance rotating joints.
• Nozzle angles of 21º and 12º.
• Part circle mechanical system using clips that are very
easy and quick to adjust.
• Used in full coverage irrigation with high flow to cover the
side, corner and pivot point areas
• Special mechanical and hydraulic design for energy
saving and an optimal coverage coefficient.
• Reach: 24 - 36 m.
• Flow: 6200 - 28000 l/h.
• Working pressure: 4 - 7 bar.
• Area: Part or full circle.
• Nozzles: One main long reach nozzle and a secondary
short reach nozzle.
• Trajectory angles: 21º and 12º.
• Maximum stream height: 5 m.
• Rotation time: Depending on the pressure and the
nozzles, the rotation will be constant and continuous.
• Uniformity coefficient higher than 90% in areas of
37.5x37.5R, 38x38T and 38x39T.
• Pivot end points for the longest reach possible.
• Horticultural plantations, cereals, tubers,
leguminous plants and fruit trees.
• Height: 31 cm.
• Width: 37 cm.
• Weight: 2,721 g.
• Units per box: 5.
• Threads in BSP or NPT under demand.
• Foldable tripod for mobile installation.