ELECTRONIC BATTERY CONTROLLER PG-6060 WATER-PROOF
• Water-Proof battery operated controller (9 Vdc alkaline).
• Number of stations: 1 and 4 LATCH stations + N/O sensor.
• Number of programs: 1 program.
• Number of initiations: 18 starts per day.
• Duration of cycle: up to 7 days.
• Programming times: from 1 minute to 12 hours per valve, with aminute countdown counter.
• MANUAL STARTING of stations and programs with “count-down”.
• Easy installation, programming and use because of its versatiledesign and logical control system.
• Ergonomic keyboard with 5 keys.
• Rubber cover cap for display and keyboard dirt protection.
• Digital screen with logical and easy to use icons.
• PAUSE and SKIP IRRIGATION positions.
• Water throughput adjustment between 25% and 100%.
• Security system with low battery ALARM (it closes all the valvesand blocks them until the old battery has been replaced).
• Connection to sensor normally open (rain or temperature sensor)for temporary blocking of irrigation.
• The 1 station model includes a 2-way latch solenoid; the modelwith 4 stations does not include the solenoids.
• Ingress protection: IP-68 (completely watertight andsubmersible).
• Voltage: 9 V ALKALINE battery.
• Output: Latch.
• Number of valves supported: 1 Latch solenoid (9V)per outlet at no more than 3 metres distance.
• Terminal strip: cables of up to 1.5 mm2.
• Suitable for isolated areas without electrical energy or withdifficult access to the wiring.
• Designed for use in residential or urban gardens and isolatedagricultural areas.
•Width: 9 cm diameter.
• Height: 6 cm.
• Weight: 200 grs.