LOPPER VESCO T10
This branch-cutter is suitable for pruning branches of medium-largediameter thanks to the considerable blade opening and the special leversystem in order to diminish the cutting effort. It is an anvilbranch-cutter where the mobile blade - after the cut has been completed- “goes against” a forged aluminium anvil, performing a clear and cleancut ( the so called guillotine cut ). The mobile blade is mounted in aneccentric position: this allows the brunch to be dragged towards thefulcrum avoiding possible slipping. The light weight and the thin shapemake the branch-cutter very easy to handle; it can also be used wherethe vegetation is thicker and more distant. The blade unit is made ofsteel with a high carbon content and it is hot forged and tempered withheat treatment (58 HRC). An inside grease container lubricates the toolconstantly. The handles are made of alloy aluminium with an antislipping plastic grip.
|:||23,6 in||31,5 in||39,4 in|
|:||30 oz||35 oz||40 oz|
|:||1,8 in||1,8 in||1,8 in|
1. Clean all the tool parts accurately after the branch-cutter are used
Lubricate the rotating parts once a week (fig. 1)
3. Check and adjust the blade and counter-blade play. If it is necessary
a. Lock a n° 19 tube wrench in a vice
b. Fit the central screw hexagonal head into the tube wrench and tighten slightly
c. Use a n° 17 wrench to tighten the central nut
d. Turn the n° 17 wrench and branch-cutter simultaneously ( the same way as the arrow ) until the blades are able to rotate
4. . Check all the tightening of all the screws once a week
5. Sharpen the mobile blade when it does not cut properly using VESCO stones F4 and F3 (fig. 3 )
6. When the branch cutter is not used for long periods, protect the steel surfaces with a light film of oil.